CODE CRAZY

code-crazy

Sometimes our creative ideas don’t pan out the way we envisioned.

So just eat some chocolate and move on!

Until next toon,

Pamo

This entry was posted in Webcomic and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

36 Responses to CODE CRAZY

1. you are so bonkers!

2. Carrie Rubin says:

The operating room of chocolate and doughnuts. We know we should never enter it, but sometimes life just calls for it. 🙂

3. Chris K says:

A good Doughnut can solve almost anything.

4. Binky says:

I think sometimes we just try too hard. Your semi-autobiographical stuff is great and it doesn’t need any more enhancement other than what you already give it. Often the more mundane things are what people can relate to.

5. captelaine says:

Deep breathing, a bite of chocolate, don’t swallow it, let it melt in your mouth…savor it… now who said you were boring? I bet it was Pamo’s inner critic, sitting on her shoulder saying, this is boring, nobody wants to see this, etc, etc… your inner critic knows just what buttons to push to get you to stop being creative…. so enjoy the chocolate and then get back to work, I’m betting that comic is NOT boring.

• Pam Huggins says:

Elaine- you are awesome! I really needed to hear that. I’m still going to make the Kaetown comics but I’m going to let them percolate awhile longer.
      I’ll still be posting this other stuff though so stay tuned!

I thank you and my inner critic is silent for now.
      Have a great week!!!

6. …lol…why doesn’t my cartoonist ER look like that?…hmmm…must install one…

7. Tony Single says:

There’s no shame in going back to the drawing board, Pam. It took me years of frustration until CC came along and I found my groove. I think you’ll find your groove too. There’s still time! 🙂

8. Casually Employed says:

You know, it’s funny. I write story arc comics. But when it comes to reading comics, I prefer one off gags. I guess I enjoy telling stories more than reading them.
    In order to continue making comics, it’s important that you are excited about what you are creating. Pam, you actually inspired me to write a “How I write” page to go along with my “How It’s Made” page. I just need to fine tune it. 😉

• Pam Huggins says:

The nice thing about your comic Bill is that each of your strips can stand alone- so a reader can catch up at any point.
      I really look forward to reading your ‘How I Write’ page!
      And I agree- it’s vital to be excited about what we create. Great point.

9. webdonut says:

Your actual life tales are the best. Just whatever happened today or yesterday is what we want to know. (And how the clincher is Jeff’s reaction)

10. Jason Salas says:

I’m always a fan, regardless. What helps me with the writing is to know my characters inside and out. Writing a character bible is actually quite fun! I have a set of questions I ask my characters (like an interview) and they respond candidly. I learn a lot about who they are and where they come from. Then I just put them in a situation and see what they do.

11. CPUGuy1 says:

Aaahhh, yes … the healing properties of Chocolate.

12. Daniel Nest says:

I wish this was the only surgical procedure ever required!

13. Tony McGurk says:

Ha!!! Love the Pamo Crash Cart. Where can I get a Tony version

14. Denny Fincke says:

I’ve watched many a hospital show on TV and never saw a situation like this!