EASY PEASY

easy-peasy

Pamo tries to be a smooth operator but she just can’t pull it off.

This entry was posted in Webcomic and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

29 Responses to EASY PEASY

1. Sue Pownall says:

Your energy and drive to keep trying new things is an inspiration, whether they work out or not.

2. Casually Employed says:

Nope, it isn’t easy. Most people that read comics and never tried drawing one think they only take a half hour to create.

3. Carrie Rubin says:

Haha, love the hair in the last frame.

I’m sure a great deal of work goes into each comic, but your dedication shows because your work is top-notch.

4. totsymae1011 says:

Hmm…I bet Beatrice and Clarence would have a lotta chit chatter about their creators. I missed out but were you attempting to run two comics? I’d love to bring Beatrice back but I never was successful at creating the strip on a small scale. Maybe summer would be a good time to re-introduce her.

I do understand how you can fall in love with a character and not have the time to devote as you like. Sorta like a relationship that’s on pause but the memories and possibility of a future stick.

On another note, what’s with the glasses? Is Pamo going in very serious mode when she puts on her glasses?

• Pam Huggins says:

YAY! Totsy is back!
      I was gonna do a fiction comic called KaeTown using Pamo’s World characters but the idea isn’t ready for prime time.
      You are so right- there isn’t enough time and it’s really important to accept that and pick and choose. (I’m talking to myself on that one.)
      Nah- glasses were just Pamo’s attempt to hide her wild work eyes. Not a regular prop.
      Thanks TotsyMae! So glad to have you here.

5. Go Pam! Love your sense of humor! I bet there is a LOT of work that goes into a comic. Just drawing the characters is hard enough. Then, you have to have a story line! So, congrats to you!

• Pam Huggins says:

Thank you Peggy! You are always wonderfully supportive.
      I will say it’s has gotten easier over the years- but is still a big challenge. I guess if it were real easy, I would have gotten bored by now. 😉

Your beautiful art never looks easy to me. It’s fabulously complicated and layered.

6. Tony McGurk says:

No it ain’t so easy. I find with storyline based comics I often get too caught up in telling the story that I forget to make it funny. I was gunna quit but I drew up a new episode the other day. When I finished I was happy with the story part but then realized it wasn’t funny. What’s a comic without funny bits?

7. Binky says:

Oh oh. Renegade comic characters can be dangerous. Just ask Tony. He has more discarded characters than anyone I know. I think that’s why he keeps changing URLs, to stay one step ahead of his characters which are looking for revenge.

8. Chris K says:

I agree Pam you can do long or short comic arcs. I have done both. These comics are our little universes to play with. We can always change our minds. Just being able to make something creative that other people can read is the fun part.

9. captelaine says:

How did I miss this comic? I must admit I’m not sad the clown is out of work now… clowns are scary, the stuff of nightmares, like in Steven King novels (IT) comes to mind… anyway, I think your comics are so creative and funny.

10. Daniel Nest says:

I know all about starting and stopping spin-off projects, so I get it! Clarence can make surprise cameo appearances and scare unsuspecting readers. That’s basically what clowns are for, no?

• Pam Huggins says:

Hahaha! I gotta admit, I’m rethinking having a clown as a character because so many people find them creepy.
      But- I like drawing him so he’ll probably stay. 😉
      Thanks Daniel! Always a pleasure to see you here.

11. Jason Salas says:

You’re a natural! Keep up the good work!

• Pam Huggins says:

So kind of you to say Jason. I’m having mixed feelings so I’m back to practicing drawing. Feels good to slow down and just draw.
      I ordered your latest book from Amazon. My collection is complete!