PAMO GETS HER LICENSE

Pamo-Gets-A-License

Hang tough Pamo! Take advantage of that license.

The story continues….

Until next toon,

Pamo

This entry was posted in Comic, Webcomic and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

24 Responses to PAMO GETS HER LICENSE

1. Elizabeth Fife says:

Boy, that orange cat is kind of mean! I second the narrator’s idea to hang tough. Your comic voice comes through just fine:)
    Libby

Liked by 1 person

• Pam Huggins says:

He just can’t help himself Libby!
      Pamo has to learn to hang tough. Being too sensitive is an art killer. 🙂
      Thanks for your comment as always!

2. lovetotsy says:

Perhaps a catnap is in order, for them not seeing your natural skills. Shame on them all.

Liked by 1 person

3. captelaine says:

I think Pamo needs a DOG… the cat-itude is just too mean… don’t they know Pamo has the can opener for the cat food? Next band of Gypsies through Knoxville would have new traveling cats if it were up to me 🙂

Liked by 1 person

4. Binky says:

Your boys are being unfair to you! I think they’re just jealous that they can’t create a comic strip themselves.

Liked by 1 person

5. tame4455 says:

To The Pound with them!

Liked by 1 person

6. …wrong, only YOU can improve your comics Pamo…. : )

Liked by 1 person

7. CPUGuy1 says:

Hey, Pamo … if you still have your hand on the phone, go ahead … call Tony. Don’t forget to tell him you have a LICENSE to get the consult.
    BUT … check for an expiration date before you dial.

I’ve bought cereal with ‘Cents Off Next Purchase’ coupons, but they were expired before I got my original box. And it was a good cereal … I would have used the coupon, too.
    Just Bad Timing.

Liked by 1 person

8. Casually Employed says:

Ugh, nothing like a support group!

Liked by 1 person

9. Daniel Nest says:

Ha, perfect! But I’m still not sure why you put up with the cats’ constant abuse. Probably because they’re cats and we have to pretend to love them no matter how crazy they drive us.

Liked by 1 person

10. Tony McGurk says:

Those Cats must’ve taken their brave pills. They better get ready to run I think.
    The illness has struck again… see my latest comic

• Pam Huggins says:

I’m really enjoying your latest comic series! Great title too. I’ve been checking in- just no time to comment… but I’ll be by again.
      Thank you for stopping in.