PAMO AND CARDBOARDIES – THE WHOLE STORY

I was getting ready to post the final half of my comic series on Cardboardies Licenses (based on the work of Tony Renouf) and realized it had been too long since my last post for the story to flow properly. So today, I’m posting the entire four page story in sequence. Thanks Tony for the inspiration! I hope I did your concept justice.

License-1

License-2

License 3

License 4Pamo is so naive, she never saw that one coming.

In my initial write up of the Cardboardies License (fan art) comics, the Tony character  flew to the states to do the consult. But then it hit me that his character wouldn’t do that at all- he’d figure out a clever way to get the job done without his leaving town.

I started this fan art series (HERE) of Tony Renouf’s work (Bored in a Record Shop) as a way to honor one of my favorite creators and as a way to expand my own process. It was time well spent.

Thanks Tony for the inspiration!

Until next toon,

Pamo

This entry was posted in Comic, Webcomic and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

25 Responses to PAMO AND CARDBOARDIES – THE WHOLE STORY

1. captelaine says:

I’ve always wanted to go to New Zealand… maybe PAMO should hop a flight down under and get that consult from the real deal Tony 🙂 Great series, this was a lot of work I can tell.

Liked by 1 person

2. Vibrant electric color !

Liked by 1 person

3. Binky says:

Cereal box licenses aren’t what they used to be. That’s where I got my driver’s license from.

Liked by 1 person

4. tame4455 says:

I believe that your action of slamming the door in the “substitute’s” face is not in keeping with the PAMO that I know. I believe it was uncalled for. In the future, please continue using the “bear-blinder strength” pepper spray as you usually do. Consistency is key, Pam.

Liked by 1 person

5. I so love these Pamo, you did Tony proud!

Liked by 1 person

6. Elizabeth Fife says:

Pamo!
    It made great sense seeing the stories together like that. A very smart “collaboration.” 🙂

Libby

Liked by 1 person

7. Rob Shauf says:

this is great! great writing, great art, great punchlines! yeah yeah! And a great moral to the story! haha!

Liked by 1 person

8. Carrie Rubin says:

Great comics, Pam! I always enjoy your humor and the vibrant colors. 🙂

Liked by 1 person

9. CPUGuy1 says:

I call ‘FOUL’.
    Owners, Employees, Family members of Owners, and/or Family members of Employees are not allowed to use Cardboardies Licenses.
    Um … the substitute was a family member, right? (Even if he was twice or thrice removed … on his fathers side.)

Worked for a company that gave away many $50, $100, $500 gift cards a week, but I nor family members could participate in the give away – even though we spent many $1000’s a year at the store. It sort of felt like a bad loop hole.

Liked by 1 person

10. webdonut says:

Love your seeing your imagination at work in full color. Loved the series of toons!

11. Tony McGurk says:

Hilarious ending Pam. You just can’t trust those Kiwis

12. Daniel Nest says:

Hehehee, is there anything a cereal license can’t do? No there isn’t!